Pradhan Mantri Yashaswi Yojana: For students of class 9 and 12
Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Yojana has been launched this scholarship scheme has been announced by Social Sciences and Officers Department under India SSC Entrance Examination which candidates will be given scholarship to all the candidates who pass this examination.
Pradhan Mantri Yashaswi Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme is a scholarship in aid of economically backward classes and students belonging to exempted nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes.
Purpose of the scheme
Earlier, scholarships were provided by the central and state governments through different schemes and rules, but the benefits of the schemes of the state governments were less to the students. So far no new initiative was taken in scholarship after class 10 after the year 1944 so this scheme has been started by Sarkarshree to make it suitable for present time.
- Under this scheme, students of class IX will be given a copy of Rs 75,000 and students of class 11 will get a scholarship of Rs 1,25,000. The scholarship amount will be directly deposited in the bank account.
- Eligibility Rules The eligibility criteria of Prime Minister Yashaswi Scholarship Scheme firstly requires that the student be a permanent citizen of India.
- Under this scheme, benefits will be given to OBC EWS and DNT category students
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to students studying in class 9 and 11
- The annual income of the parents of the child benefiting from the scheme should not exceed two and a half lakhs
- Students applying in class IX should be born between 1st April 2006 to 31st March 2010
- Students applying in class 11 under the scholarship should be born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008
- Both brothers and sisters studying in class 9 and 11 can fill the form under this scheme
To fill the form
- To fill the Pradhan Mantri Yastri Yojana online form first visit the official website
- Then click on register option
- Now the registration page will open in which fill all the information click on create account
- Login with the help of application number and password
- After login you will see all the details of the form to get the print
Online form start date 11 July 2023
Last date for filling the form is 17 August 2023
Exam Date 29 September 2023