Adarsh Residential School Admission 2023: Know Complete Information.
Adarsh Niwasi School Admission 2023: Adarsh Niwasi School Admission 2023: Adarsh Niwasi School is one of the good schemes implemented by the government with the noble intention of improving the quality of education and providing good education to gifted and poor students. All the facilities like etc. are provided free of charge under Adarsh Niwasi School Admission advertisement for admission in class 11 has come here complete information regarding admission will be given to you through this article if the information is very useful then share it more and more in every group of society.
Socially and Educationally Backward Class Economically Backward Class Nomadic Emancipation Caste Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Bright students can get better education at secondary and higher secondary levels A total of 33 Adarsh Residential Schools are functioning in Gujarat State List of Schools Website – www.esamajkalyan. Available at gujarat.gov.in In these schools all facilities like education accommodation food uniform boots gloves stationery etc. are provided free of charge to the students
- A student applying for admission must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous year’s class 10th annual examination, in case of girls students who have secured 45% or more in class 10th can apply.
- The student’s parent’s annual income is up to Rs 6 lakh can apply.
- New students in class 11th in Adarsh residential schools must apply through online mode only. The necessary certificates along with the application must also be uploaded online. Those students who are eligible for admission in class 11 must also apply online for admission in class 11.
- Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribes Socially and Educationally Backward Classes More Backward Very Backward Nomadic Exempted Caste Children and in case of children of disabled widows and abandoned sisters students who have secured 45% or more marks in the previous year result can apply.
- In Adarshan Niwasi School, taking into account the capacity of the building, 60% seats are allocated for socially and educationally backward classes, 15% for economically backward classes, 12.5% for Scheduled Castes and 12.5% for Scheduled Tribes, besides 5% of the total capacity of the building is reserved for differently-abled students. 10% of the approved number of students from socially and educationally backward classes will be given priority for admission.
Necessary information regarding Adarsh Residential School Admission.
- For the current academic year 2023-24 in Adarsh Niwasi Schools, applications are being invited through online medium from 31st May 2023 to 25th June 2023 for admission from students who want to get admission in class 11 and meet the eligibility criteria decided by the Govt
- . School admission rules and more information is shown on the site www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in which the student has to study completely and apply online as well as special information about Adarsh Nivasi School District Deputy Director Mr. District Social Welfare Officer Mr. Vikushti Jati Kacheri Mathi But will be found.
- Admission will be given on the basis of merit as per the rules decided by Govt
- Provisional merit list for admission and other instructions will not be published online for which the student will have to visit this website www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in in parallel Students placed in the provisional merit list will be informed through sms and email about verification of certificates Online Provisional
- Merit After the publication of the list, the students in the merit list should get the original certificates verified at the concerned Adarsh Niwas School. If any difference is found between the percentage of marks of the examination filled in the online form and the percentage of the original mark sheet and the qualification or other certificates, then such applicants will not be admitted. .
- Keeping in view the capacity of the school building and on the basis of the rules decided by the Govt. Health Department, Education Department and Govt
- . The decision of Gandhinagar will be final.