Foster Mother Yojana child will get Rs 3000 per month support know the process.
Foster Parent Scheme : Through this article we will know detailed information about Foster Parent Scheme and know the complete process of how to fill online form for this scheme
Who will get the benefits of the Foster Parents scheme, how can they get the benefits, what documents will be required, how much benefit will be eligible, etc. Through this article you will be able to know all the necessary information. Share it.
About Foster Parent Scheme.
Government of Gujarat has launched the Foster Parents Scheme for children between the ages of zero and 18 years in which the parents are given Rs. The assistance is provided for the development of the child. This assistance will be credited to the child’s bank account. This scheme was implemented in 2016. Under this scheme, all orphans in Gujarat will be eligible to receive the benefit up to the age of 18 years, whose father has died and whose mother has remarried. They have to produce the marriage certificate of the remarriage of the mother. Foster parents or close relatives taking care of orphans are given a monthly allowance of Rs 3000. The annual income of the foster parents should not exceed Rs 27 thousand in rural areas and Rs 36 thousand in urban areas
Foster Parents Scheme
- Name of the Scheme Foster Parents Yojana
- Standard of Assistance Three thousand rupees per month
- Objective of the scheme To develop destitute and orphaned children in all areas
- Beneficiaries of the scheme All children who are not orphaned destitute parents
- Application Mode Online
- Children between the ages of three and six years taken up by foster parents are to be admitted to Anganwadis and children above the age of six years are to be given compulsory schooling. The applicant’s guardian has to produce a certificate from the school institution that studies are in progress every year.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Document List.
- Birth certificate of orphaned child
- Death certificate of child’s parents
- If mother sells and remarried, mother’s remarriage certificate issued by government official
- School bonofide certificate of child (that child is studying in school)
- Child’s bank account details
- Guardian Example of annual income of parents
- Copy of Aadhaar card of foster parent Election card and ration card
- Photo of foster parent with child Attested
- copy of passbook of joint bank account of child and foster parent
- Attested copy of Aadhaar card of foster parent
Benefits of the scheme
- 3000 rupees per month will be given by the government to the account of the child in the foster parent scheme, after applying the scheme the destitute child will be eligible to receive 3,000 per month as assistance from the government, and this assistance will be available till the child reaches the age of 18 years.
How to apply to avail the benefits of the scheme
- To avail the benefits of Palak Mata Pita Yojana, the application should be made online through
- the official website- https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ get the form of the Foster Mata Pita Yojana and fill the necessary details in the form
- by calling the Palak Mata Pita Yojana helpline number for more information. The scheme form and official website for this scheme can be obtained
- here below
To download the Palak Mata Pita Yojana form released by the Department of Social Welfare and Tribal Affairs, Gujarat State, click on the below button. You can download the application form of the Palak Mata Pita Yojana in PDF format