Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Know how much quantity of food grains you will get in the month of June.
Know how much grain will be given in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana, June 2023 Details: Distribution of free food grains in the month of June 2023 under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana to more than 71 lakh ration card holder families of the state covered under the National Food Security Act 2013 (NFSA) and Through this article, you will get the important information about the state government’s schemes related to concessional rates of Tuvar Dal, Chandal, Sugar and Salt
Details of quantity of food grains eligible to be received under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana in June 2023
Cereal category price.
- 15 kg per Wheat Antyodaya Kutupami (AAY) card. Free
- Wheat Priority Households (PHH) 2 kg per person. 20 kg per Free
- Rice Antyodaya Kutupami (AAY) card. Free
- Wheat Priority Households (PHH) 3 kg per person. for free
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
Following are the details of the quantities of other essential commodities to be received by the beneficiaries at concessional rates in the month of June 2023 under the Public Distribution System
Cereal Category Available Quantity Price.
- Tuverdal NFSA ration card holders (restricted and priority families) 1 kg per card. 50 gram
- gram NFSA ration card holders (restricted and priority families) 1 kg per card. 30 Rupees
- Double Fortified Salt (Salt) Antyodaya Families, Priority Families and BPL Families Card 1 kg per card. 1 Sugar
- Antyodaya families up to 3 persons 1 kg per card.
- (0.350 kg per person above 3) Rs 15
- Sugar BPL families 0.350 kg per person Rs 22
My ration mobile application
Every beneficiary is specially requested to download the Myrasan mobile application. Through this application, you can get all the details of quantity of grains available, price of distribution, quantity received, online recipe etc. Any beneficiary can get the details of quantity of grains available to him through this application and also from www.ipds.gujarat.gov.in portal. In which any beneficiary can know the amount of foodgrains he/she is entitled to by clicking on the “Eligible Amount” option and entering “Ration Card Number” by clicking on www.ipds.gujarat.gov.in portal to check the details. Thus, you can know the detailed distribution price of the quantity of food grains available to you, the quantity and manner of food you have received through this portal and also through the My Ration mobile application, you can get your mobile number seeded with the ration card with the help of this application
Beneficiaries can lodge their complaints through helpline numbers 1800-233-5500, 1967, 14445 and “my ration” mobile application