ONGC Requirements 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation New Recruitment Notification, View Complete Details.
ONGC Requirements 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released recruitment notification for total 40 Apprentice posts, interested eligible candidates can apply online through official website till 11th August 2023. Through this article you will be able to know complete information regarding recruitment including educational qualification, pay scale, detailed information of vacancies and complete application process etc.
ONGC Requirements 2023
- Recruitment Institute Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Total Vacancies 40
- Post Name Apprentice
- Application Mode Online
- Last date to apply 11-08-2023
- Official website opalindia.in
- Only those applicants who possess the requisite qualifications in the same trade will be considered for the respective posts
- The prescribed qualification should be completed as a full-time regular course from a recognized industrial training institute
- Eligible candidates having obtained degree through distance learning mode or part time mode or correspondence mode will not be considered.
- Eligible Qualifications Must have done ITI year 2020 or later
- The applicant should have secured at least 60% marks in the required qualification applicable to the advertised post
- The applicant should not have previously undergone apprenticeship or apprenticeship training in any institution as per the Apprentices Act 1961 1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates who have undergone training or work experience for a period of one year or more after obtaining the prescribed qualification are not eligible for appointment as Trade Apprentices.
- Applicant age should not be less than 18 years as on 1 April 2023 and age should not be more than 21 years as on 1 April 2023 i.e. applicants should have date of birth between 1 April 2002 to 1 April 2005
- Candidates have to apply for any one discipline as per their eligibility If a candidate submits application for more than one trade then all his applications will be rejected.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualification like Diploma BE/B.Tec or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA will not be considered Information regarding possession or higher qualification and pursuit if withheld will disqualify the candidate for consideration at any stage of selection and termination
- The application is incomplete or does not meet the criteria mentioned above will not be considered eligible and will be rejected in such cases the company will not communicate the same.
|અરજી કરવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|ગુજરાતી માહિતી વાંચવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|હોમપેજ||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|અમારી દરેક માહિતી નિયમિત મેળવવા whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં જોડાવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
Documents required while applying
- Date of Birth Certificate 10th Class Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by Municipality or such competent authority Copy of one term mark sheet Last mark sheet of required qualification obtained if Industrial Training Institute Grade conversion certificate if any from concerned Industrial Training Institute for calculation of percentage of marks
- Copy of resume
- Before applying for the post of Apprentice the applicants having the requisite qualifications must first register themselves in the online portal of the following agencies of India at https://apprenticeshipindia.org After successful registration with the above agency of India a registration number will be generated and the candidate must visit the Opal website www. This registration number has to be mentioned while applying for Apprentice post on .opalindia.in