IBPS PO SO Requirements 2023
ibps Recruitment 2023: Total 41 Vacancies for Special List Officer and 3049 Vacancies for Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam for SO will be held on 30/31 December Preliminary PO Exam will be held in September Detailed information about this recruitment Here you will know total vacancies in detail Information Important Dates Application Official Website Educational Qualification Salary Scale and Complete Application Process
Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts in Banks
- About The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Applications are invited for the posts of Member Officers and Enrollment Officers Management Trainees Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website Last date to apply for both posts is 21 August Total for the post of Specialist Officer 41 and 3049 Vacancies for Probationary Officer Preliminary Examination for SO will be conducted in last days of December 30/31
In which banks recruitment will take place
- A total of 11 banks are participating in this recruitment process including Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab National Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India.
- As per ibps recruitment 2023 updated instructions minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
Eligibility to apply.
- A citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a minor subject of Bhutan or a refugee from Tibet who came to India with the intention of becoming permanent in India before 1 January 1962 or a person of Indian origin who Pakistan Burma Sri Lanka East African countries Kenya Uganda United Republic of Tanzania Zambia Malawi Zaire Ethiopia and has migrated from another name intending to reside permanently in India However, a candidate belonging to the above categories two three four and five shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- According to the official IBPS Recruitment 2023, the applicant must have passed graduation in any discipline from a government recognized university of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
How will the selection be done?
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination Mains Examination and Interview Details related to the examination will be intimated later to the short listed candidates through email or SMS.
- STSC PWBD category candidates will have to pay Rs 175 as application fee
- Apart from this, all candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 850
How to Apply
- Visit the official website https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-xiii/
- Click on the SO or PO Recruitment link on the homepage
- Click on New Registration and enter basic information including name mobile number and all other information
- Login using your credentials like registration number and password
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Save Submit and Pay Application Fee
- Get a print of the filled application form for future use