Recruitment Advertisement for 340 Vacancies in Airport Authority: Know Detailed Information
Recruitment Advertisement Salary For 340 Vacancies in Airport Authority from 40 thousand to 1 lakh 40 thousand
The last date to apply for this post is 4 September after the last date the application of the candidate will not be accepted Candidates will have to fill the online form Online application will be done through the official website
Through this article you will get complete information about this recruitment including how to apply online regarding this recruitment what is the pay scale what is the age limit how much relaxation will be available and what is the educational qualification and also the detailed information about the vacancies you will get through this article.
There is a great opportunity for the youth who want to get a job in Airport Authority of India. Airport Authority of India has frequent recruitments. At present, the recruitment process has been conducted for 340 vacancies under Airport Authority of India in which online applications are invited from the candidates who have the prescribed qualifications and who wish to apply in this recruitment.
AAI Recruitment 2023
Recruitment organization Airport Authority of India
Scope All India
Name of place varies
Last date for filling the form is 4th September 2023
Official Website http://www.aai.aero
340 Posts AAI Recruitment 2023 Online applications are invited to fill the following vacancies.
- Jr. Assistant (Office) 9
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) 9
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre) 237
- Junior Executive (Finance) 66
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) 3
- Junior Executive (Law) 18
- This recruitment notification was released by the Airports Department of India on 22nd July 2023. And the starting date for filling this recruitment form is 05 August 2023 while the last date for filling the form is 04 September 2023. Online application starting date: 5-8-2023
- Last date of online application; 4-9-2023
- Probable Date of Online Exam: Will be announced on official website http://www.aai.aero/.
- AAI Recruitment Qualification – Qualification The following educational qualification has been prescribed post wise for this recruitment of Airport Authority of India. Candidates having this educational qualification can apply online.Jr. Assistant (Office): Graduate qualification is required for this post.
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts): B.Com for this post. Mother should be a graduate. At least 2 years experience is also required for this job.
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre): Graduate qualification is prescribed for this post.
- Junior Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA qualification is required for this post.
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) : For the recruitment of this post
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. / Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg. Eligibility has been fixed.
- Junior Executive (Law): Professional degree in Law is prescribed for this post
Age Limit – Age Limit
For this recruitment of Airport Authority of India age limit is prescribed for various posts as follows.Junior Assistant: Date for this post. Maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on 4-9-2023.
Senior Assistant: For this post dt. Maximum age should not exceed 30 years as on 4-9-2023.
Junior Executive: For this post dt. Maximum age should not exceed 27 years as on 4-9-2023.
Relaxation in age limit is available as per rules for various categories.
Application Fee – Application Fees
An application fee of Rs.1000 is prescribed for this recruitment. The payment of this application fee has to be done through online mode. In which SC/ST/PWD candidates who have completed 1 year apprenticeship training in AAI and women candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply?
- Follow the instructions below to apply online for this recruitment. First of all visit the official website http://www.aai.aero to fill the online form.
- In this website you have to go to “CAREERS” option.
- First of all one has to register by entering e-mail id, mobile number and necessary details.
- After that you have to submit your personal information and educational qualification information.
- After that the photograph and signature have to be uploaded in the required size.
- After that the application fee has to be paid online.
- You have to verify all the details in your application and give the final submission.
- Take a printout of the application form and save it.
Read the official notification for more information about the recruitment.