Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2023 for Gujarat Farmers Announced: Gujarat Govt Launched Farmer Oriented Schemes In which we will know detailed information about i Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana launched by Gujarat Govt.
The Gujarat Mobile Sahay Yojana 2023 has been launched by the Agriculture Farmer Welfare and Cooperation Department of Gujarat, the farmers who want to avail the Gujarat Smartphone Sahay Yojana have to register online through the iKhedut portal official website, all the information of which you will get through this article
સ્માર્ટફોન સહાય યોજના 2023 ગુજરાતી માહિતી વાંચવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Free Smartphone Support Scheme 2023
- Name of Scheme Smartphone Assistance Scheme for Farmers 2023
- Objective of the scheme To digitize the farmers of Gujarat
- Beneficiaries of the scheme Farmers of Gujarat
- are eligible to get assistance up to 30 percent assistance on the purchase of mobiles
- Form filling date from 15/05/2023
- Mode of application Online
- Official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov. in
free smartphone sahay yojna 2023
Smartphone Mobile Sahay Yojana is being provided by the government so that farmers can use smartphones to exchange agricultural information, update photography, mail videos and farmers can also be informed
Rule of Eligibility
- Farmers of Gujarat who want to benefit under this scheme must have the following eligibility: The person applying for the Farmers Smartphone Assistance Scheme must be a resident of Gujarat. The farmer of Gujarat state must own land in
- . Eligible once
- if having joint account then ikhedut 8A farmers are eligible to benefit from only one of the joint accounts as mentioned therein
- Mobile Yojana is available only on purchase of mobile only and not on mobile accessories
Benefit to be received
If any farmer of Gujarat purchases a mobile phone under this scheme, he will be eligible for a subsidy of 40% on the purchase of a mobile phone of a maximum value of Rs 15000 or Rs 1500 whichever is less
Earlier 10% compensation was given under Smart Phone Sahay Yojana, today more than 10% compensation is given to 40% i.e. 30 percent compensation has been increased in this scheme. 15000 can buy a mobile in which 40% subsidy or 1500 rupees whichever is less will be eligible
List of required documents.
- Copy of applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Original bill with GST number for purchase of smart phone IMEI number of
- the smartphone to be purchased Copy of
- farmer’s land document
- Copy of
- canceled check or
- passbook of bank account
Rules of purchase under smartphone assistance scheme.
- The farmers who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to first apply online through the e-portal. After the online application, pre-compulsion will be given by the enforcement
- officer of the taluka, in which the approval will be informed through SMS or email.
- If you are selected in the list, you have to purchase the mobile phone within 15 days. After purchasing the smartphone within the time limit ,
- the beneficiary has to sign the application form, take a printout of the signed paper and deposit it with the Gramsevak or Taluk Enforcement Officer Shri.
- Mobile phone bill has to be presented in time
Who can benefit from the scheme?
Under this scheme implemented by the Gujarat government for the benefit of farmers, any farmer who is a resident of Gujarat, all the farmers who have their own land can apply online under this scheme, for this, they have to apply through the iKhedut portal, under this assistance, up to 10% of the cost of the smartphone. was announced
અરજી કરવા માટે અગત્યની લીંક
|Smartphone sahay yojna 2023 ફોર્મ ભરવા માટે ની લીંક||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|વધુ માહિતી માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|💥અમારી દરેક માહિતી નિયમિત મેળવવા whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં જોડાવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|