Income Tax Requirements 2023: Income Tax department has announced direct recruitment without exam for various posts from 10th pass to graduate pass, if you want to make your career by working in income tax department then this opportunity is very golden for you. You will get complete information regarding Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023 through this article. In this article you will get the detailed information of various posts of Income Tax Recruitment 2023, educational qualification, pay scale, total vacancies, important dates to apply and how to apply.
Income Tax Requirements 2023:
- Organization Name Income Tax Department
- Post Name Different
- Job Location All India
- Application Mode Offline
- Form Filling Last Date 14th April 2023
Name of the post
- As per the official notification released by Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023, applications are invited for the post of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff.
- Post Name Vacancies
- Inspector of Income Tax 04
- Tax Assistant 18
- Multi Tasking Staff 19
- This recruitment notification was released by the Income Tax Department on 14th March 2023 and the starting date for filling this recruitment form is 14th March 2023 while the last date for applying in this recruitment (to be done within 30 days of the advertisement) is 14th April 2023.
- Inspector of Income Tax Graduate from Any Course
- Tax Assistant Any Courses Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour in Drama and Data Entry
- Multi Tasking Staff 10 Passes
- In this income tax department recruitment, candidates will first be shortlisted based on their merit and performance, then they will be called for document verification and then their final selection will be made.
- After getting selected in this Income Tax Department recruitment he will be eligible to get pay scale as given below
- Post Name Pay Scale
- Inspector of Income Tax 9,300 -34,800
- Tax Assistant 5,200 – 20,200
- Multi Tasking Staff 5,200 – 20,200
How to Apply
- First, download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. In
- this advertisement itself, a form is provided. You have to fill the complete information for the post you want to apply for, along with all the necessary proofs under the income tax section. To be posted at the given address within the time limit
Address to send application
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax(Adm.), 2nd Floor, Aykar Bhawan, 16/69, Civil License, Kanpur- 208 001.