Gyan Shakti Admission 2023: Many schemes are being run by the Gujarat government to provide quality education to primary school children, recently the notification for admission under such Gyan Shakti project has been officially released. Students who have studied from class one to five in government and aided schools and who have completed class five in all the above schools and model schools as well as students who have completed class five in dependent private schools can fill the online form for the entrance exam Gyan Shakti Admission 2023 Yojana You will get all the information like which student can fill the form, when the exam will be conducted etc. through this article.
Gyan Shakti Admission 2023
- Scheme Name Gyan Shakti Residential School Gyan Shakti Day School Raksha Shakti School Gyan Shakti Tribal Residential School Admission
- in Class Admission
- Benefit Free Study Facility in Private School from Class 6 to 12
- Form Filling Date 23 March 2023 to 5 April 2023
- Exam Date 27 April 2023
- Under Gyan Shakti Admission 2023, the following students can fill the form to get admission in class VI. Students who have studied class 1 to 5 in government and granted schools and who have completed class V can fill the form for admission in class VI in all these schools.
- Students who have completed class 5 in a private school dependent on voice can fill the form for admission to Raksha Shakti School and Model School only .
- There is no fee for filling the entrance exam form for admission in these schools, that means the student does not have to pay any fee for appearing in the entrance exam.
Structure of Entrance Exam
- The structure of the entrance exam to be taken for admission in all these schools will be as follows Total Marks 120 Time 150 Minutes
- Medium of Exam will be Gujarati English
- Syllabus Class 5
- Subject Questions Questions
- Logical Ability 30 30
- Maths Aptitude 30 30
- Environment 20 20
- 20 20
- English Hindi 20 20
- Total 150 150
Necessary instructions regarding online form filling
- If you want to apply online for your child’s class 6 admission, the following steps have to be followed. Only the online form will be accepted for this entrance exam.
- Only merit based children will be admitted.
- To stay informed about the exam details, you have to visit the official website for
- this entrance exam from the official website. The application form can be filled online.
- The details mentioned in the online application form are not verified by the state examination board, therefore the student will be responsible for the personal information and other details.
- For this test, the application form is filled online by the State Examination Board Gandhinagar and if the details of the information sought by the student have been concealed or false information is found by the board, then the decision to cancel the result of the student will be taken by the Chairman Mr. State Examination Board, examination oriented. In all matters the decision of the Chairman Mr. State Examination Board shall be final.The
- form of this entrance examination will be filled in Model School School at BRC Bhawan and CRC Bhawan and from the student’s own schools absolutely free of cost. A student of a vocal dependent school can fill the admission form only for Raksha Shakti School and Model School.
- Maximum 25% of students from vocal dependent schools will be admitted in Raksha Shakti School.
- Students will have to take a printout of the form filled online on the website and keep it with them.
- Hall ticket information will be sent to your registered mobile via sms or you have to keep checking the official website and will also be informed by the school
- . It is very important to study all the instructions printed on the sample OMR sheet in detail so that there is no confusion at the time of examination
- . According
- to the above advertisement, if more information is required, the office of BRC TPEO Shri can be contacted during the school hours on the current working day. For the TPEO office, the concerned Taluka Panchayat office can be contacted.
- The student himself has to provide online certificate that the details filled in the form are correct, if any details are false, the form will be liable to be canceled
- In case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, a self-certificate from the competent authority is required to be produced at the time of admission.
|આ માહિતી ગુજરાતી માં વાંચવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|જ્ઞાન શક્તિ એડમિશન ડિટેલ નોટિફિકેશન વાંચવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|ફોર્મ ભરવાની ઓફિશિયલ વેબસાઈટ માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|તમામ બીઆરસી ભવન નું સરનામું જોવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|હોમ પેજ પર જવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|અમારી તમામ માહિતી મેળવવા માટે whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં જોડાવા||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|