DPCD Requirements 2023: Recruitment for 740 Posts in Directorate of Plant and Chemical Development: Directorate of Plants and Chemicals Development has released huge recruitment for Clerk Data Entry Operator and Surveyor and various other 740 posts, this recruitment is all over India and pay scale will be available as per Govt. Interested eligible candidates can read the below information and apply online before 31 March 2023. You will get all the information related to recruitment in this article. Let’s know detailed information about this recruitment.
DPCD Requirements 2023
- Organization Name Directorate of Plant and Chemical Development
- Post Name Surveyor, Data Entry Operator, Clerk and Other
- Job Location All India
- Date of Notification 25 March 2023
- Start Date of Form Filling 27 March 2023
- Last Date of Form Filling 31 March 2023
- Website https://www. gov.dpcd.in/
- This recruitment notification was released by Directorate of Plant and Chemical Development on 25 March 2023 and the starting date for filling this recruitment form is 27 March 2023 i.e. from today while the last date for filling the form is 31 March 2023.
Name of the post
- As mentioned in the notification DPCD is inviting application for the post of Surveyor Office Attend cum Clerk Data Entry Operator and Assistant Co-ordinator.
- In this recruitment of Directorate of Plants and Chemicals, the total number of vacancies is 740 in which 185 of Surveyor, 425 of Office Attendance, 92 of Data Entry Operator and 38 of Assistant Coordinator are vacant.
- 12th pass is required to apply for the post of Surveyor Office Attendance and Data Entry Operator while graduation is required for applying for the post of Assistant Coordinator.
- After getting selected in this recruitment of Directorate of Plant and Chemical Development, the candidate will be paid 1800 grade pay i.e. Rs 5200 to 20,200 per month as per 7th Pay Commission of Government of India.
- To get selected in this recruitment of DPCD you need to succeed in skill test and interview.
- How to apply First download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply
- Now go to the official website Go to the requirement section
- Click on the apply now button
- Now fill all your details in the online form and upload the required documents
- After filling the form, submit it and get a print of the form.