Junior Clerk examinees will get Rs 254: Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board is scheduled to conduct Junior Clerk Exam on 9th April 2023. A good decision has been taken by the board in the interest of the candidates in this examination. 254 rupees for traveling expenses of the candidates appearing in the Junior Clerk examination. When the amount will be deposited in the bank account, you will get the information on how to add the bank details to get this amount in this article, so let’s know the complete details..
- Junior Clerk Exam 2023
- Recruitment Organization Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board
- Recruitment Type Junior Clerk
- Exam Date 9th April 2023
- Eligible Amount Rs.254
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board Competitive Exam is going to be conducted by the Board on Sunday 9 April 2023 from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM. It has been decided by the board to pay Rs 254 to each candidate appearing in the main examination towards the cost of traveling to the allotted examination center online in the candidate’s bank account..
Know the process
- As per the announcement of Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board, the candidate appearing in the Junior Clerk examination is eligible to receive 254 rupees as traveling expenses, for this the candidates have to add their bank details on the Ojas website whose steps are as follows Candidate website https://ojas.gujarat.gov. in/NoticeBoardList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8= By clicking on the notice board above, the online form will open.
- In this online form, all the details must be filled in capital letters in English only
- . No,
- the candidate has to fill the bank account details accurately according to the details mentioned in the passbook given by his bank. The candidate has to fill the account number and ifsc code in the passbook given by his bank.
- Candidates have to fill the above information carefully and accurately within the time limit in which the candidate himself/herself will be responsible for making mistakes or entering wrong bank account or wrong IFSC code. Only the online form filled by 12.30 hrs on 9th April 2023 will be accepted. In
- any case, if the candidate is not able to fill the above bank details online immediately after downloading his call letter, even after downloading the call letter, he can fill his online form till 12.30 hrs on 9th April 2023. The bank details can be filled in the prescribed form on the Ojas website which every candidate should note
- that the candidate will appear in the written examination on 9 April 2023 and only those candidates who have filled their bank details on the Ojas website within the prescribed period will be eligible to receive the above amount.
બેંક ડીટેલ ભરવાની અગત્યની લીંક
|ગુજરાતી માહિતી વાંચવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|આવક જાવક ખર્ચ અંગે નોટિફિકેશન વાંચવા||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|ડીટેલ એડ કરવાની લીંક||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|કોલલેટર ડાઉનલોડ કરવાની લિંક||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|જિલ્લાવાઈઝ હેલ્પલાઇન નંબર માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|💥દરેક માહિતી મેળવવા whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં જોડાવા માટે||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|