Ambedkar Housing Scheme,.
At present, the government has implemented various schemes for the poor and homeless including Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural and Urban, Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana, Building Repair Assistance Scheme and 100 Square Free Plot Assistance Scheme. etc. As mentioned here, a complete understanding of Ambedkar Awas Yojana is given here, in which who gets this scheme, what is the main purpose of the scheme, where to look for the necessary documents for this scheme, how much assistance will be given in the scheme and this Where are the main terms/rules of the scheme, then let’s get information about this Ambedkar Awas Yojana here in detail.
|Ambedkar Housing Scheme|
Main objective of Ambedkar Awas Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to improve the standard of living of the poor people coming below the poverty line, having an open plot or building a second floor on top of a building by providing assistance of Rs.
How much assistance to get in Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- Under this scheme, a total of 1,20,000 points of assistance of Rs.one lakh and twenty thousand is given for building construction by filling the form.
How is assistance given in Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
The amount of assistance under this scheme is paid into the account of the beneficiary in total in three installments in which
- First installment: 40 thousand rupees
- Second installment: 60 thousand rupees and
- Third installment: 20 thousand rupees
- In addition to this, the beneficiary will be entitled to receive a total of Rs.
- 12,000 will be eligible to get Rs.12,000 from NREGA branch of Taluka Panchayat Office separately for constructing toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana benefit is given through which office.
- The amount of assistance is paid to the beneficiary under this scheme by the Director, Scheduled Caste Welfare Department, Gandhinagar.
Who will benefit from Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- Scheduled caste people will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
Income limit for availing Ambedkar Awas Yojana .
The income limit of the beneficiary of this scheme should not exceed the following.
- Rural 120,000/- Rupees one lakh twenty thousand
- Urban 150,000/- rupees one lakh fifty thousand
Which document will be required to take advantage of Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
The details of the document to be submitted in the name of the beneficiary who is to take the benefit of this scheme are as follows.
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Election card
- An example of caste
- Example of income
- Proof of residence
- Land Proof (if applicable)
- Area of the site on which the building is to be constructed and sample of quadrilateral (with signature of Talati)
- Building construction certificate
- Affidavit of previous non-receipt of housing assistance
- Example of death of husband if widow is Ajhardar
Ambedkar Awas Yojana form and how to apply online?
For the purpose of making it useful for the applicant to fill the form for this scheme, the form of this scheme has been placed here, which you can download and fill in the necessary information and use this Ambedkar Awas Yojana through e-Samaj Kalyan Portal, this scheme. Detailed information on how to apply online under
Step by step information to apply online for Ambedkar Awas Yojana.
Step 1 First goto the official website of Govt Shri https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/Registration.aspx
Step 2 Here you have to create your account (if using this website for the first time)
If you have previously filled the form of any other plan from this website then your account will be created here you have to enter its id password here but if you are visiting this site for the first time and have previously filled the form of any other plan through this site If not, you first have to create your account as mentioned above here with the required information as requested
Email I d
After entering the Aadhaar card number, etc., you will be asked for a password, then after clicking on the save button, the account number will appear in front of you, note it down.
Step 3 Now click on login button and enter the account number and password just created
Step 4 A new page will open in front of you in which you have to click on Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application.
Step 5 Fill all your personal information asked and click on submit button
આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજના ની ઓનલાઈન અરજી માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
આંબેડકર આવાસ યોજના ફોર્મ માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Join whatsapp group: click here
Here, all the necessary information for Ambedkar Awas Yojana is given, hope every reader will find it very useful, this scheme will be very useful for the scheduled caste people of the society to build their own house so that this information can be shared more and more to everyone. A humble request to two bath couples, don’t miss to share this information and get finger tips.
You are reading this article through www.edutarst.xyz, to get all such useful information immediately, keep visiting our website daily and also touch the whatsapp button given below to join our group so that all our information is available to you immediately. , thank you.
1. Which is the website to fill online form of Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- e samaj kalyan portal
2. Who is benefited under Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- Scheduled caste people
3. How much assistance will be eligible under Ambedkar Awas Yojana?
- 120,000/- in three installments of one lakh twenty thousand