Gujarat GDS Bharti 2023 : Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023, Class 10 Pass Recruitment Announced.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 : Gujarat Post Department has announced bumper vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in a new notification on the official website, interested candidates may apply on or before 11 June 2023 at the official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in As per the format one can apply for this recruitment
Post office job is a golden opportunity for the youth who are looking for government job, India Post Office has announced to fill the vacancies on Gramin Dak Sevak, about 12,828 vacancies in various places of India will be appointed candidates under this recruitment process, in which total of Gujarat Recruitment will be done for 110 posts
Gujarat GDS Bharti 2023.
- Recruitment Agency Gujarat Postal Circle
- Advertisement No. 17-31/2023-GDS
- Job Name Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total Vacancies 12828
- Online Application Start Date 22/05/2023
- Last Date to Apply 11/06/2023
- Official Website Click Here
Online application can be done till June 11.
Candidates interested in this post department recruitment can apply online till June 11, candidates have to apply online only. Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in Head Post Offices and other Post Offices located in various states across the country on 22 May 2023 inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates. Candidates who have cleared class 10 exam from any recognized board can apply for these posts by visiting the official recruitment portal, in which the last date of online application is fixed as 11th June 2023, considering the interest of the candidates, the official link to apply online for this recruitment is direct below. You can apply online from here
This is how selection will be done in this recruitment without examination.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a test or interview for the posts of Rural Postal Clerk in Post Department. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10th marks of the candidates according to various circles of postal department across the country, according to this merit list the candidates will be invited for document verification as per the time table prescribed by the respective postal circle
Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years, Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per India type rules
- Candidates are required to have the following documents to apply in this recruitment of Gujarat Post Department 10th standard mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Computer certificate
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Physical disability certificate if applicable Scan copy
- of applicant’s photograph Scan copy
- of signature
Online Application Process.
Interested eligible candidates have to apply online for this recruitment by following below steps
- Go to Official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click on “Download Advertisement”
- Instructions will open Read it and Check Eligibility
- Online Registration and Apply through Login
- Candidates have to fill online form with required details
- Your photograph and scanned signature Upload Copy
- Make Online Payment
- Filled Application Form Before Submitting
- You will be given an opportunity to modify the form You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect
- then click on the submit button Your form will be submitted online
- Finally your registration slip Generate and print
|ગ્રામીણ ડાક સેવક ભરતી જાહેરાત 2023||અહીં ક્લિક કરો|
|અમારા whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં જોડાવા માટે||અહી ક્લિક કરો|