Govt assistance of ₹10,000 under Kuvarbainu Mameru Yojana, fill online form for Kuvarbainu Mameru Yojana, Mangalsutra Sahay Yojana
કુવારબાઈ નું મામેરું યોજના ગુજરાતી માહિતી વાંચો. અહીં ક્લિક કરો
In Gujarat, through the Samaj Kalyan Portal, the help of Rs 10,000 is provided by the government for the marriage of daughters of socially and economically weak families through the Samaj Kalyan Portal. To avail the Kunvarbai Mameru Yojana, online registration has to be done on the Samaj Kalyan Portal. Are given
Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana is a scheme launched by the Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat
Necessary information about Kuvarbainu Mameru Yojana
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana has been running for a long time in the state of Gujarat for the welfare of daughters of poor families and to help them financially. In Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana, assistance is paid directly to their bank accounts by DBT to married officers.
Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana benefits the marriage of daughters of socially and economically weaker families The assistance in this scheme is ₹10,000 through dbt directly deposited into the bank account.
Kunvarben’s Mameru Yojana has been launched in the state of Gujarat to provide financial assistance to needy daughters after marriage. All girls are eligible for assistance of Rs 10,000 while all daughters of Gujarat who are married after 1/4/2021 are paid assistance of ₹12,000 by the government Official website to apply online to get this assistance 👉 http://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Income limit required for Kuvarbainu Mameru Yojana.
The social justice and empowerment department has fixed the annual income limit of Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana at one lakh twenty thousand 1,20,000 in rural areas and one lakh fifty thousand 1,50,000 in urban areas.
What is Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana?
Kuvarbainu Mameru Yojana is a scheme run under the Social Welfare Branch of the Government of Gujarat in which the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe girls are eligible to get the benefits if their daughters are married and then they want to take advantage of this scheme.This scheme is also known as Mangalsutra Yojana. is coming
In Mangalsutra Yojana financial assistance is provided by the government to the applicant which was earlier ₹10,000 but now it has been increased to ₹12,000.
Kuvarbainu Mameru Yojana Agenda
The scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to poor SC and ST brides after their marriage Revised financial assistance under Kunvarbaina Mamera scheme on the occasion of marriage of two adult SC and ST brides Other wise assistance of ₹ 12,000 directly into the bride’s bank account is paid
Eligibility and criteria for Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana.
Before applying for Mitro Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana it is very important to know about the eligibility criteria of the scheme which are as follows
- Candidates applying first should be permanent resident of Gujarat state
- This facility can be availed by the applicant at the time of marriage of his daughter.
- Up to the marriages of two adult daughters of a family are eligible to get benefit under this scheme i.e. up to two daughters will be eligible for this benefit.
- The age of the bride should be 18 years at the time of marriage and the age of the youth should be 21 years at the time of marriage
- Annual family income should not exceed ₹1,20,000 in rural areas
- Annual income limit of applicant in urban area should be more than Rs 1,50,000 otherwise the benefit of this scheme can be availed.
- If a girl remarries, she cannot avail the benefit
- Application for assistance must be made within two years of marriage
- Assistance of Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana will be available from the district where seven Fera group marriages are planned
List of documents required for Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana.
Friends, it is very important for any person to submit the following necessary documents to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhaar card of bride
- Girl’s election card
- Aadhaar card of bride’s father or guardian
- Gender pattern of girls
- Caste pattern of the youth if any
- Proof of residence including electricity bill license rent agreement election card ration card any one of which is required
- Example of annual income of girl’s guardian
- Aadhaar of date of birth of the bride including sample of LC date of birth in case of illiterate government document certificate is required
- Aadhaar of date of birth of the youth including LC date of birth certificate in case of illiterate government document is required.
- Marriage registration certificate
- Copy of first page of bank passbook (canceled cheque) Passbook with guardian’s name after bride’s name is required.
- Akrar name of bride’s guardian
- Haripatrak, the sister of the bride’s guardian
- If the father of the bride is not alive then the instance of death
Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana Form as PDF
Click on the button given below to download form for Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana released by Gujarat Government and you can download Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana application form in pdf form and also apply online.
કુંવર બાઈ નું મામેરુ યોજના ફોર્મ pdf
You are reading this necessary information through our official website, if you like the information then don’t forget to share it further.