Heatstroke: Do’s and Don’ts to Avoid Heatstroke in Summer Heatstroke. Summer is here and from the very beginning heatstroke and heatstroke has started very much, Meteorological Department has issued an official announcement regarding heatstroke and heatstroke in the coming days. has been done, so everyone needs to know what to do to avoid summer heat and heat stroke, what precautions to take as a precautionary measure, and where are the home remedies to recover from heat stroke All information provided by the article in Gujarati. If so then definitely read the article till the end and share it further with the noble intention of benefiting others.
Heatstroke: Do’s and Don’ts to Avoid Heat Stroke in Summer
What are the symptoms of heat wave?
- Before facing any condition we need to know about the symptoms of that condition, if everyone knows what kind of symptoms arise in the body when a person feels hot, it becomes easier to take precautions as part of vigilance. Know the symptoms of heatwave (feeling hot). Severe pain
- High body temperature
- Excessive thirst, dry mouth, dry throat
- Vomiting due to dehydration, nausea, dizziness, darkening of the eyes and eventually fainting
- Severe pain in the legs
- Loss of sensation
- In cases of overexposure, the most severe symptoms may include seizures
What should be done when feeling lu?
- When any person feels intoxicated and any of the symptoms mentioned above appear in his body, immediately contact the nearest primary health center or any nearby hospital without wasting any time, arrange for immediate rescue and also as a home remedy, any liquid that is immediately available in
- which Water, fennel syrup, raw mango syrup, rose syrup, grape syrup, coconut water, ORS water, lemon syrup, matla plain water, a solution of one spoon of sugar and a pinch of salt etc. Maximum amount of liquid should be taken so that the body does not lack water
Treatment options for a person affected by heatwave
- Any person affected by heatwave/stroke and experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above should perform the following self-treatment measures in case of self-medication and when overexposure causes convulsions or fainting. In case of a deceased person, bystanders should follow the following steps: Immediately place the affected person in a shaded
- . Pour cold water on his head. This will bring down his body temperature
- Ventilate the affected person
- Immediately drink any drink available nearby including ORS solution, lemon syrup, coconut water, fruit juice, plain water etc.
- Overexposure can be fatal, so contact 108 immediately or take an available vehicle to the nearest hospital. People who are
- used to AC air are more likely to experience exposure, so anyone exposed to hot air in a hot climate should avoid exposure. Should not go during lunch time
Tips to Avoid Heatwave
- Things to keep in mind to protect our body from heat stroke during summer season which can reduce serious cases of heatstroke or death Avoid going out unnecessarily in hot climates when there is work and when it is necessary to go out in the
- afternoon It is imperative to go outside
- Always use sunscreen lotion before going out in the sun
- Sunburn cases are more likely to occur in the summer season between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm So avoid going out during this time
- Cover your entire body with cotton while going out It should be worn in such clothes, besides, it is necessary to wear glasses, hats and boots in the eyes,
- even if you are not thirsty, you should drink cold plain water every now and then.
- Use fresh fruits available according to current season including watermelon, oranges, oranges, lemons, grapes etc. Avoid strenuous
- work when the weather is hot. Drinks that contain alcohol, tea-coffee, soft drinks etc. should be avoided during summers . Keep eating food like lemon sorbet, fruit juice, ORS packet, keep stored at home for immediate use when required.
- Do not leave children in cars parked outside the house
- Keep pets on a leash and provide plenty of water to drink
- Keep birdbaths outside the house and fill them regularly
Here are some health tips to avoid cases of addiction.
- Avoid going out during the afternoon in hot climates
- Wear white, light-colored, cotton clothes that cover the whole body Do
- low-sweat, low-strain work in hot climates
- Wear boots, hats, and full-length clothing while working out
- of direct sunlight Avoid
- staying in a shaded environment while working , go to a shaded place to rest every once in a while and keep
- drinking water even if you are not thirsty . Do not let the throat dry up and feel very thirsty .
- As soon as you come home from a hot environment, wash your hands and feet, take a bath, immediately drink water without breathing, immediately pour cold water on your head
- . Washing hands and feet, drinking matla water Bathing with cold water is beneficial for health
- Keeping the house cool by using fans, coolers at home, keeping window curtains with cloths and sprinkling water on the window curtains to cool the house
- Never fasting in summer season
- morning-afternoon-evening Eat three meals on time Drink
- buttermilk in regular meals Eat
- onions in salad with meals
- Avoid stale food
- Avoid lorry galla or imported food Eat fresh home-made food
- Avoid taking ice cubes, cold drinks, tea coffee, alcohol
- Avoid eating milk and mava items while going to weddings, food poisoning can occur from milk and milk items during summer season
- Heat wave is officially announced by weather department in afternoon time Avoid going out
|હીટવેવ લગત માહિતી ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચવા માટે
|અહીં ક્લિક કરો
|હેલ્થ લગત અન્ય માહિતી વાંચવા માટે
|અહીં ક્લિક કરો
|અહીં ક્લિક કરો
|💥 ડેઇલી અમારી અપડેટ તમારા whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં મેળવવા માટે
|અહીં ક્લિક કરો