Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022
Indian Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment – 2022
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak.
1 Branch Post Master. 12,000
2 ABPM/DakSevak. 10,000
India Post Gram Dak Sevak 2022 Highlights
Recruitment Details of Indian Post :
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) is paid to GDS. The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:Post Details
No Name of Post Salary
1. Branch Post Master 12,000
2 ABPM/DakSevak. 10,000
- Age :Minimum age:18 years
- Maximum age:40 years
- Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application as per notification.
- Educational QualificationSecondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School
- Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local LanguageThe candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].Submission of Application and FeeApplication can be submitted online only. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained.
- Fee :A fee of Rs.100/-/-(Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates and Transwomen candidates.
Documents Required to Apply for India Post GDS 2022:
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
Procedure of Fee Payment:-
- Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of
- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division. Candidate who requires to make the payment of fee may pay the fee through online mode of payment using the link provided for payment. All recognized
- Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the
- rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates. Fee may also be paid at any Head Post Office in India.
- For making the payment of fee the candidate should refer the Registration Number.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Hence, candidate is requested to ensure his/her eligibility for applying to particular Division before making the fee payment.
- Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee may apply online directly.Uploading of documents:-The candidates must upload the Recent passport size photograph and signature in the formats and sizes as prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online.